InTrans webinar: Alternative pathways to address critical issues raised by maintaining split ECEC systems
During the second webinar in this series, country examples illustrating the organization of smooth transitions between home and ECEC services, and between ECEC services and preschools will be shared and discussed, giving voice to children, parents and professionals experiences. The webinar will also explore the experiences of those that experimented with bridging the organizational divides that exist in split ECEC systems by integrating care and education.
Topics and speakers:
- Introducing the theme of the webinar – Michel Vandenbroeck, Belgium
- Shared continuing professional development initiatives for 0-3 educators and 3-6 teachers in Italy - Tullia Musatti and Mariacristina Picchio, Italy
- The experiences of actions passerelles and classes passerelles in France - Sylvie Rayna and Pascale Garnier, France
- Findings from the Integrated Centres in The Netherlands - Ruben Fukkink and Pauline Slot, the Netherlands
- Emerging pilot projects on the integration of care and education in Flanders - Kathy Jacobs, Lobke Van Lombergen, Marie Housen, Belgium
Host: Zorica Trikic, International Step by Step Association, the Netherlands
Time: 15:30 - 17:30 CET
Languages: English, French and Italian
For more information, click here.