Day 1 | 26 September
- Getting inspired: Quality and effective early childhood services for unmet needs - a deeper look into non-formal services
Day 2 | 27 September
- Joining efforts: Sharpening the focus on the Roma and Traveller children
- Joining expertise: Quality Frameworks – next steps: quality non-formal services & quality continuous professional development
Day 3 | 28 September
- Learning from experts: Workshop on the power of networks
- Learning from peers: Market of noteworthy programs, research, and resources strengthening inclusion, social cohesion, and high-quality services for young children
This event is only open to Members of ISSA.
For a more detailed program, click here.
This meeting is co-hosted by ISSA in partnership with Open Academy Step by Step, Croatia, and International Child Development Initiatives (ICDI), the Netherlands