ISSA Connects for Sharing, offers an opportunity to gather new knowledge from the field. Get inspired by fellow ISSA Members who will share their own resources, approaches, and practices.
At the beginning of the session, the ISSA Secretariat will briefly share information about the most recent resources developed under different initiatives which might be of interest and useful to you. Then in three parallel sessions, ISSA Members will present interesting resources, approaches and tools from their programmatic work. At the end of each presentation, a Q&A session will provide you with the opportunity to learn more and discuss more about the knowledge and resources shared.
The agenda of the ISSA Connects for Sharing is as follows:
● Sharing new resources/approaches/tools by the ISSA Secretariat – Plenary session (30min)
● Sharing new resources/approaches/tools by ISSA Members - Parallel sessions with 3 presentations per session and Q&A (90 min)
Parallel Session 1
1. Mektebim Program, providing sustainable community-based preschool services - United Aid for Azerbaijan (UAFA), Azerbaijan
2. Accompagnez - Moi (Support Me) tool and a new approach in developing social-emotional skills from early years - Ensemble pour
l’Éducation de la Petite Enfance, France
3. P.I.C.C.O.L.O – a tool for promoting responsive caregiving in formal and non-formal settings for children (under 6 years) and their
families - Centro per la Salute del Bambino (Center for Child Health and Development), Italy
Parallel Session 2
1. A Learning Network on involving fathers in the education of young children - De SLOEP, Belgium.
2. Planned Activities for Cohesive Education (PACE) curriculum for children (age 6 to 10) - Balkan Sunflowers, Kosovo.
3. Smooth transitions between preschool and school, results from the project TIM – Transition Is our Mission. Educational Research
Institute/Step by Step Centre for Quality in Education, Slovenia and Open Academy Step by Step, Croatia
Parallel Session 3
1. Forest Trail for Children- involvement of parents through non-formal services - Mala Ulica, Slovenia.
2. Lessons learned from the Moldovan Early Childhood Intervention system - CEI VOINICEL, Moldova.
3. School of critical thinking and values, a methodological tool - CEI Step by Step, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
This event is only open to Members of ISSA.