ISSA Seeks Consultant for Advocacy and Mapping Targeting the EU
ISSA seeks to hire a consultant to scan and identify advocacy opportunities at the EU level for the “Engaging men and promoting positive gender norms in early childhood” Initiative.
The work is to be carried out in June 2021 from the consultant’s location. A maximum of 15 working days is envisaged in total.
The successful Consultant must have:
- Minimum of Master’s degree in Public Policies, Health, Social Sciences, Gender Equality, Masculinities, ECD or other related field
- Specialized knowledge on men’s and fathers´ engagement programs and frameworks, gender equity and international policies
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience and proven record in advocacy, policy, campaign, strategic management, policy analysis and research
- Knowledge and experience with European organizations and/or General Directorates at the European Commission level
- Demonstrated experience of having undertaken similar assignments
- Good analytical and documentation/report writing skills
- Excellent command of oral and written English
- Ability to work independently, deliver time sensitive, high-quality work, and meet project objectives
How to apply
The following should be included in applications:
- Motivation letter;
- CV, proving relevant experience and education/training;
- Examples of two relevant assignments previously performed by the applicant consultant that are comparable in content.
- A brief paper with the proposed approach and outline of a work plan based on this ToR;
- For consultants based in the Netherlands, a copy of the registration with the Chamber of Commerce is also required (if applicable).
Applications should reach ISSA no later than 15th May 2021 and should be sent by email to Ning Alfrink at firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject line “Engaging men and promoting positive gender norms in early childhood - Advocacy Consultancy”.
Find the detailed call for the Consultant here.
Photo: ©Carlos Barradas