Virtual roundtable | Primary health care (PHC) as a platform to advance health and disease program objectives
Thanks to the universal nature of PHC and its contact with almost every child, professionals significantly shape and support the building of nurturing environments by guiding parents and focusing on holistic child development and the social determinants of health that influence it in order to decrease disparities. Thus, PHC can be a strong equaliser of health and social outcomes.
- Plenary session 1: PHC as a driver of health equity
- Interventions by Portugal and Belarus on ECD and early childhood intervention services as drivers of equity
- Mark Tomlinson – PHC support to early years as driver of equity
- Plenary session 2: The role of PHC in the Well-being Economy
- Giorgio Tamburlini – talk show
- Parallel session, breakout room 3 - Investing in early years, maximising well-being and health
- Key note – Giorgio Tamburlini
- Country presentations – Albania, Serbia, Iran
To access the virtual roundtable sessions, please first register for the online platform. The sessions will be streamed within the platform.