The Global Partnership for Education, UNICEF, the International Rescue Committee, and Sesame Workshop invite partners to join a 1-hour webinar on ‘Accelerating Early Childhood Education in Crisis and Conflict Settings.’
Taking place on 15 September 2021, this online webinar will highlight evidence and the urgent need for prioritizing and investing in quality early childhood education and development in crisis and conflict-affected contexts.
A multi-perspective panel of representatives from national ministries, the humanitarian response system, and education investors will explore the challenges and opportunities for national decision-makers in data mapping and education sector planning and analysis. Panelists include:
- Maria Agnese Giordano, Global Education Cluster Co-Lead
- Omar Alajarmeh, Secretary-General of the Ministry of Education, Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
- Constanza Alarcón Párraga, Vice-minister of Pre-School, Primary and Secondary Education, Ministry of Education Colombia
- Gustavo González, Resident Coordinator/Humanitarian Coordinator, UN Philippines
- Andreas Blom, Education Practice Manager (MENA), The World Bank
- Sherrie Westin, President of Sesame Workshop
Available in English, French, Spanish and Arabic.
More information and registration link can be found here.