Webinar: Color the World: An Urban Approach to Supporting Babies, Toddlers, and Their Caregivers in Times of COVID-19
You should join us for this webinar if you care about the living environments for children and families and:
- Want to learn more about what can cities do to mitigate the effects of the COVID-19 crisis on young children and their caregivers.
- Want to get inspired by examples on how to ensure safe mobility during and beyond the crisis, and how to create child friendly streets and places for play from the Streets for Children Project and Streets for Pandemic Response and Recovery efforts initiative.
- Are interested in learning about a new approach to support babies, toddlers and their caregivers living in vulnerable urban contexts such as informal settlements and refugee settlements from the Inclusive and Resilient Cities and the Proximity of Care Framework.
- Are open to reflect on the lessons learned and their implications for the future of creating more friendly living environments for children and their caregivers.
- Want to get involved in lively chats and discussions with panellists and peers from around the globe!
When: 23 July 2020 ǀ 14:00 - 15:30 (Netherlands time)
Read more about the webinar and register here.