Contact ISSA Member
Abu Dhabi Early Childhood Authority
The Abu Dhabi Early Childhood Authority (ECA):
• The Abu Dhabi Early Childhood Authority (ECA) is a government entity, based in Abu Dhabi, that supports holistic early childhood development. We do this by developing policies and laws, informing decision-making through research and transforming behavior. The Abu Dhabi Early Childhood Authority (ECA) aims at promoting optimal child development and well-being through four sectors: Health and Nutrition, Child Protection, Family Support, and Education and Early Care, from the early stages of pregnancy to the age of eight.
The Abu Dhabi Early Childhood Authority (ECA) Vision:
• Every young child is healthy, confident, curious, and able to learn and develop strong values in a safe, family-friendly Abu Dhabi.
The Abu Dhabi Early Childhood Authority (ECA) Goals:
• All children have the necessary personal and social – emotional development and early learning.
• All children live in a stable and secure environment and are protected from harm and danger
• Parents are confident and have the capabilities to support their children’s holistic development and well-being
Abu Dhabi's Early Childhood Development Strategy for 2035:
• Abu Dhabi wants to ensure children, parents, and caregivers have access to appropriate services to support optimal child development. It also aims to create a robust ecosystem to promote accountability and continuous quality improvement.
No news yet.