ISSA launches its new website
- The new site goes live during March 2014, the month during which ISSA was established 15 years ago
ISSA is delighted to announce the release of its new website, designed with a fresh new look and user-friendly navigation, linked with its social media presence and updated with latest information on programs, services, events and resources. Its goal is to provide visitors with an easier way to learn what ISSA and its members do, its mission and values and how to get involved. Moreover, the site is launched during March 2014, the month when 15 years ago ISSA was registered as an international association. The new web offers its visitors:
- Current information of the whole ISSA network, with its growing membership, the Secretariat and governance bodies.
- All about ISSA’s mission, membership, main pillars of action and trainings. Relevant resources developed by ISSA like the Quality Resources Pack as well as other publications issued by its members can be easily downloaded in a PDF format.
- All visitors interested in becoming a member or friend of ISSA, join the Romani Early Years Network (REYN), take part in the biennial conference or make a donation can sign in or send their requests through the web.
- The latest news from ISSA and its members are available directly through the home page. For a more detailed update, subscriptions to ISSA and REYN newsletters can be made through the home page.
The organisations which are already part of ISSA’s network can easily access the ISSA Online Community, the network’s intranet, through the link on the top side of the webpage. Through the freshly-redesigned website and its intranet, the association provides two useful platforms to keep its learning community strongly connected and growing professionally for the benefit of young children, their families and communities. ISSA is a vibrant network that connects professionals and non-profit organizations working in the field of early childhood development. Established in the Netherlands in 1999, ISSA’s community today stretches across the globe with its more than 50 members primarily located in Europe and Central Asia. Building upon the Step by Step Program initiated by the Open Society Foundations in 1994, ISSA aims to ensure equal access to quality care and education for all young children from birth to 10 years old. This mission is implemented through three main pillars of action: equal access for all children; promoting high-quality and professionalism in early years services and empowering parents and communities to be part of the children’s development and learning. For more information on the new website or if you have comments, please contact Alejandra Mahiques at firstname.lastname@example.org. http://www.issa.nl/sites/default/files/ISSA%20launches%20its%20website.pdf