Are you an organization working in Early Childhood Development?
ISSA unites and supports organizations promoting high-quality and equity in early years services. We are a vibrant network focused on improving Early Childhood Development (ECD) services. As a network, we are able to build a critical mass to contribute to the field of ECD.
Join us! Find out the benefits of ISSA membership:
We build capacity, a sense of community and increase visibility for our members. As a member,
• You will have access to the latest knowledge and research from the ECD field.
• You will have increased visibility by sharing your news across platforms and social media channels.
• You can attend our thematic meetings and receive a discount for our international conference.
• You can attend professional development workshops and training.
We share knowledge. As a member,
• You will have access to an extensive library of resources developed by ISSA and its members.
• You can stay up to date about the latest ECD news and trends through electronic newsletters.
• You can learn about the activities of ISSA members.
• You can be the first to receive updates about international platforms hosted by ISSA such as Romani Early Years Network (REYN) and the Early Childhood Workforce Initiative.
We facilitate joint action. As a member,
• You can join forces with other ISSA members and collaborate in Peer Learning Activities.
• You can collaborate with ISSA via its extensive list of projects.
• You can discover new partners with whom to collaborate, share good practice and develop joint proposals.
• You can learn about new funding opportunities
Who can join ISSA?
ISSA invites non-profit organizations, academic and educational entities, foundations and associations with an interest in early childhood development to join as Full Members.
- Full Members have voting rights to all ISSA’s elected bodies. ISSA’s Council consists of Full Members and influences ISSA by designing programs, setting priorities and voting on strategy and policy. Full Members are encouraged to participate in the governance of the organization by voting for and serving on the Board, Program Committee, Membership Committee and other bodies.
- Affiliate Members Government departments, public bodies and other agencies ae invited to join as Affiliate Members. Affiliate Members do not have voting rights, but are encouraged to attend ISSA Council Meetings.
Annual Membership Fees
ISSA’s membership fee is based on the annual income of the organization applying to join and is determined by the previous year’s financial report.
Membership fee categories are as follows:
Budget under 250,000 EUR 250
Budget between 250,000 – 500,000 EUR 500
Budget over 500,000 EUR 700
250 EUR for organizations with budget under 250,000 EUR
500 EUR for organizations with budget above 250,000 EUR
After the application is submitted, it is reviewed first by the Membership Committee and then by the ISSA Board. The decision of the Board is then ratified by the Council during the Council Meeting.
In case of additional questions, please contact our Membership Officer email@example.com