ISSA values the privacy of the visitors of our website. We comply with the European Privacy Law and we carefully handle the data of the visitors. ISSA believes it is important to be transparent about how we use data created by users of our website.
ISSA (International Step by Step Association) based in the Netherlands, is responsible for the correct data-processing for this website (www.issa.nl).
- By using the ISSA.nl website, you agree to the storage and use of the data provided by you through our forms and authentication procedures and you warrant this data is accurate.
- When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. But we urge you to handle your personal data with care.
- We do not share personal data with other companies or organizations for marketing or similar purposes.
- By registering to our (digital) newsletters, you agree to the use of your email in this way. In case you do not want to receive our emails anymore, you can opt-out by clicking on ‘’unsubscribe’’ in the email footer at any time or you can contact ISSA via info(@)issa.nl.
If you signed up to our newsletter, we will save your name and e-mail address as long as you are subscribed. We store personal data no longer than necessary for the purpose of the data processing or longer than it is required by the Public Records Act. ISSA will save collected data that you filled in on our website through the forms for 7 years.
For what purposes do we collect data?
For the implementation of our services and related activities such as:
For the implementation of our User Agreement
Providing digital newsletters
To inform you about developments at ISSA and / or our partners
"Log Data": information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website. This may include your computer's IP-address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit and the time spent on those pages
Some data is kept because it is required for financial or tax obligation.
By filling in one of our forms you are sending us your personal information and you give ISSA permission to use this personal information for the purposes described above.
Your privacy rights
- You are entitled to access your personal data and the right to request correction or removal of your personal data, meaning you can request to view your personal information and, if necessary, request to correct or remove it. Does your data appear to be incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant? Then you can request to have your data changed or supplemented. Also if you object to the use of your personal data or if you wish to transfer the data (i.e request to make personal data accessible to similar organizations or networks etc).
- You have the opportunity to file a complaint about the use of personal data by ISSA in general, both at ISSA and at the Dutch Data Protection Authority. If you have any questions or comments, or if you want to update, delete, or change any personal information we hold, or you have a concern about the way in which we have handled any privacy matter, please contact us by postal mail or email at:
Hooglandse Kerkgracht 17-R,
2312 HS Leiden, the Netherlands
(Chamber of Commerce number: 34773137)
The text of this privacy statement may be modified or updated following new developments. We recommend you check this privacy statement regularly for updates when you visit our site.