Are you working in Early Childhood Development? Find out the benefits of a membership and join us!
We unite and support organizations and promote high-quality and equity in early years services. We are a vibrant network focused on improving Early Childhood Development services.
We build capacity, a community and we increase visibility for our Members
• have access to the latest knowledge and research from the Early Childhood Development field
• have increased visibility by sharing your news across platforms and social media channels
• attend our thematic meetings and receive a discount for our international conference
• attend professional development workshops and training
We share knowledge
• have access to an extensive library of resources developed by ISSA and its Members
• stay up to date about the latest Early Childhood Development news and trends through electronic newsletters
• learn about the activities of ISSA Members
• receive news about international coalitions hosted by ISSA, such as Romani Early Years Network (REYN) and the Early Childhood Workforce Initiative
We facilitate joint action
• join forces with other ISSA members and collaborate in Peer Learning Activities
• cooperate with ISSA via its extensive list of projects
• discover new partners to share and enforce good practices and joint proposals
• learn about new funding opportunities
Consider becoming an ISSA Member!
Government departments, public bodies and other agencies are welcome to join as Affiliate Members
Our member organizations:
- Are legally established in accordance with the laws of its respective country
- Pursue public interest
- Have a mission aligned with ISSA’s focus on young children, reflecting ISSA’s values
- Are committed to support the goals and objectives of ISSA
- Have recognition within the country by reputable organizations or individuals
- Have professional capacity in one of the areas related to ISSA’s strategic goals
- Have good governance: e. g. oversight by a qualified, independent Board of Directors
- Have good financial management and successfully pass annual audits
- Have full disclosure: transparent fundraising and information about activities,
donors, summary reports of income and expenses
- Have signed a Letter of Commitment
For more details please review this document.
Our membership is available to organizations with legal personality and to organizational categories as designated by the Council, who can demonstrate that they are able to meet the criteria outlined in ISSA’s Statutes and Internal Regulations. Applications are reviewed by the Membership Committee: particular attention is paid to the applicant’s adherence to ISSA’s values and potential to contribute to the goals of the ISSA network. Members are admitted following approval by the ISSA Board, and to be ratified by the Council at the next Council Meeting.
Annual Membership Fees
Our membership fees depend on the annual income of your organization and are based upon a previous year’s financial report.
The membership fees are as follows:
Budget under 250.000
Budget between 250.000–500.000
Budget over 500.000
250 EUR for organizations with budget under 250.000 EUR
500 EUR for organizations with budget above 250.000 EUR
*Applications will be reviewed by the Membership Committee and subsequently by the ISSA Board. The decision of the Board is thereafter ratified by the Council.
If you have any questions, please contact our Membership Officer email@example.com